Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Little One...

Is twelve now! Where does the time go? I can remember when she had 3 little chubby rolls on her legs and how I cried when they were gone. It signified to me that she was no longer a baby. Here is a layout of my sweet Mimi before she could walk and would delight in taking her socks off. Little did I know it would progress into taking all her clothes off when she got older! I would go up to check on her in her crib & she would be nakey as a jaybird!


The dragonfly & snail were made with the "Paisley" Cricut cartridge. The red polka dotted scallops are fabric cut with my Cuttlebug. I had to add a piece of cardboard to make it thick enough to cut, still can't find any of the "C" plates for the Cuttlebug.


Added the polka dots to the title with acrylic paint and the end of a rubon stick. The Martha Stewart punched borders are highlighted white on the embossed line with an American Crafts marker. Making Memories journaling spot, American Crafts & Basic Grey letter stickers.


Isn't that little snail adorable :) Little Yellow Bicycle patterned paper and Imaginince button brads.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Time for me to get back outside while the sun is shining & get my yard spiffed up!

No comments: