Saturday, March 10, 2012

I'm Running a Little Behind...

I realized didn't post any of Matthew's wrestling pictures! Bad Mom! Now wrestling "uniforms" are a sight to behold. So if skintight spandex mixed with teenage boys gives you pause, you'd better cover your eyes ;)

Matthew had a pretty good first year. This was his first year wrestling ever, not just high school. His record was 3 wins/ 4 losses. Here he is pinning an opponent. Go Bubba!

                                                            






This next match is against a much more experienced Senior. Boy is it hard to watch your son get slammed to the mat and pinned :(  Now I know how the other Mom felt!







I'm so proud of him! I can't wait until next year to see how much he improves, but first we have to get through track and another season of football!


Time to head to bed, darn time change is tonight and I lose an hour of sleep. Not such a big deal if it wasn't my weekend to work. Eager to bury my nose in a good book. Currently  reading "Hunger games" in preparation for the movie premiere next week. Very interesting story line, I wonder how it will translate to the big screen.

No comments: