Saturday, August 11, 2012

Little Yellow Bicycle Cycling Team "The Escape"

Yay! It's my turn to share the projects I created as part of the LYB Escape Cycling Team :)

I was amazed by the variety of embellishments and had a field day playing with them! Almost all my travel photos are from our vacations to Florida over the years. My first project highlights some of those photos we all have...uncooperative family outtakes. Hop on over to their blog to read the details!






Some photos from a trip to Busch Gardens in Tampa inspired the next layout.





My final project is an altered picture frame. We have so few family photos, I wanted to create a special frame for one of them. Even if it wasn't the most flattering photo of me :P




I want to thank Little Yellow Bicycle for choosing me to be a member of their Escape Cycling Team!

3 comments:

Tina said...

WOW Beth! You are rockin LYB! I love each project -- especially the frame! So cool and aweomse!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome Beth!! Love the layouts and the frame!! You did such a really great job using all of the fun embellishments!!

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

Great work as always Beth! I love how much detail you put into everything! It really makes the pages interesting and fun to look at! Congrats on the LYB team :)