Sunday, August 19, 2012

MIA...Agent Codename *carkareokequeen* Reporting

That is the extent of my attempt at cleverness. I know I've been neglecting my blog. Neglect due in part to no time to scrapbook! My niece came for a visit and I went back to work, football practice, band camp, school shopping and I could go on but I won't :) So I'll share some photos instead!

This is a photo heavy post, so if you aren't into photos of my offspring you might want to skip out :}}

First up...Band Camp. More like "boot camp" Mimi says! Up at the crack of dawn (8 am is the crack of dawn according to Mimi), breakfast, exercise, practice, break, practice, eat and repeat. Poor baby.


They camped out in the school classrooms, looks just like Mimi's room at home!


Lots of practice in 90 degree weather made for some really hot and tired girls.


She had to learn many new dance moves and flag maneuvers.


The last day of camp they gave their 1st performance of "Schizophrenia".


The Hartford Indian Emerald Vanguard Colorguard...now isn't that a mouthful!


One hot and tired girl :)


Next up is some cousin bonding :) Matt and Grace share a love of archery. Matt's fueled by the desire to bag his first deer and Gracies probably by the book "The Hunger Games".


She looks like she knows what she's doing to me!


He looks a little surprised :)


Love this girl :)


Can't believe I caught the arrow in midflight!


She looks so professional.


Maybe the next " Katniss"?


Matthew shows off his form.

Later this week I'll have more photos from Grace's visit and maybe a layout, if I can get it photographed in between work, doctor's appointments and such. I can't believe summer is almost over! What are you planning for the last couple of weeks of summer?

2 comments:

The Sonboul's said...

I've always wanted to try archery. This was a fun post to read. Thanks for sharing all the photos.

Hey and also, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. That means a lot to me. THANKS :)

okanogangirl said...

Archery has always intrigued me! Awesome pics!!