Friday, May 13, 2011

I Love My Friends!

I don't know what I'd do without my best friends! Lerita has been my friend since high school. We've been together through thick & thin. I can always count on her for support in everything I do, good or bad and she knows I will always do the same. She spent a good portion of her precious time making the fliers and postcards for my 5th annual plant sale (in between taking her mother in law to the doctor and a track meet). She is a whiz with the computer. She also came over and helped me make the cute little "Out for Publication" sign I used today. Sending her all my love and lots of hugs & kisses!

Thanks for stopping by and supporting me in your own way :)

3 comments:

Amanda Johnson said...

Congrats!! Can't wait to see your LOs!! :)

DanaMK said...

Yay, yay yay!!

Steffanie said...

So happy for you! I love seing you get published and being able to inspire others!