Thursday, February 16, 2012

Paradise

I can't get that Coldplay song out of my mind, ever since I watched them perform it on the Grammys! It made an appropriate title for this page about our visit to the Michigan State Children's Garden. It is also coincidentally the name of this cute line from Little Yellow Bicycle. The teal in the paper was a perfect compliment to the little bridge in one of the photos.

I remember how excited the kids were to experience the myriad of colors, textures, and smells of the gardens. A virtual feast for the senses! Mimi was so cute, following Matthew around trying to do everything he did :)


Used another awesome Sketch Support sketch.


 


Traced and trimmed the pink paper as a foundation for the title, then popped with foam squares.


Love the paper flower kits from Little Yellow bicycle, so many combinations possible!


 Stay tuned for some more cards this weekend,  now I'm off to watch American Idol with my hubby :}


3 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Totally adorable page, Beth!! I love the Paradise line on this one and I love the grid that you created with your photos!! Great page!

VanEvera Family Blog said...

Love this layout! Those flowers are so cute, and yes that Paradise line is great! - Margie (Club CK)

Steffanie said...

So pretty! Love the colors in this and those flowers are just too cute!