Friday, November 30, 2012

Honored

For some reason it was hard to make myself share this layout. Although it makes me feel good knowing I impacted a family so much that they would write to the president of my hospital, it still embarrasses me.

To further embarrass me...they made me come to a Senior Management meeting for a presentation. They presented me with a big chocolate star, a pin and a framed certificate. The chocolate was thoroughly enjoyed :)

 


Inspired by another lovely Susan Stringfellow sketch.


So happy I could finally use this bright orange flower, it's such a cheery color!




Lots of new layouts to share from The ScrapRoom's Flavor of the Month Kit starting on Monday. Get ready for oodles of Christmas inspiration here and on the ScrapRoom Blog! Thanks for stopping :)

1 comment:

Ashley Horton said...

Glad you were able to get the photos scrapped and share you page Beth!! It is so pretty and I love the Basic Grey and that gorgeous flower!