Monday, November 5, 2012

Work It! * The ScrapRoom* (Out for Publication)

I was giddy with excitement when I saw the November ScrapRoom Flavor of the Month kit! It was full of great new product like  Pebbles "Seen & Noted". Bright colors and fun patterns...right up my alley :) I love to take the icons in the paper and make my own embellishments, like these flowers.


Of course I had to use my Cricut :) Made these tags by cutting a regular sized tag apart and placing a piece on either side of the photostrip.


A few circle punches and a heart punch and voila...a cute flower!
The centers of the aqua flowers are from the sticker sheet included in the kit.


Basic Grey has the greatest little letter stickers, just the right size to create small batches of journaling.


Can't wait to use some more of this line to
create another layout and some cards. The sticker sheet has a few perfect sentiment stickers!

Pop on over to The ScrapRoom and check out Tammy's awesome kits and check out the ScrapRoom Blog for some inspiration!

3 comments:

The Sonboul's said...

I LOVE THIS LAYOUT. Cute flowers and bright colors.

Ashley Horton said...

Gorgeous page Beth!! Love the way you used this collection and the colors look amazing!! And those photos of your daughter are so beautiful...even the outtakes!! :)

DanaMK said...

I love the bright paper on the grey background - awesome! And such a cute flower using hearts and a circle!