Thursday, December 6, 2012

Make Mine With Sprinkles! *The ScrapRoom*

A sugar cookie just isn't a sugar cookie without sprinkles, in my book anyway :) Making sugar cookies with frosting and sprinkles is a long standing tradition in our family. Used more of my ScrapRoom Flavor of the Month Kit, this time some Simple Stories. I can't get enough of their sticker sheets!


I actually cheated a little...I had 2 sticker sheets so there was enough of the scalloped border sticker for both pages. Ditto with the adorable popcorn banner.


Can you imagine what their clothes looked like at the end of the night :(


The tag sticker filled in the white space on the photo perfectly.


Used some pre embossed American Crafts cardstock for the circles.


Love this little gingerbread man :)


Journaling cards are always included in the Simple Stories lines, they make journaling a snap! 


I had to dig deep into my stash for these "sprinkles". Way down in my cross stitching bin, these little seed beads were hidden. The only catch was there were no red ones and I really wanted red. After digging through Mimi's room looking for her bead supplies, I found a pair of earrings she had made with red beads and actually disassembled them for the beads. Bad Mom! Luckily she wasn't mad at me. She knows how I get when I have an idea in my head and nothing else will do :} To make the "sprinkled" letters I first painted the Kraft alpha stickers from Pebbles, then added some Glossy Accents and sprinkled the beads on.





Check out The ScrapRoom Blog for more inspiration. You'll be glad you did...promise!

No comments: