Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sisters *The ScrapRoom*

I'm sure everyone will agree that funerals are very sad events... but I feel that they are also a celebration of sorts. A chance to celebrate the deceased persons life, their release from earthly bonds, their ascension into Gods hands and a reason to get together as family. A lot of times this family hasn't been seen in months or years! This was the case at my Mother's funeral. My aunt, cousins, sister and stepsisters came from North Carolina, Kentucky and Tennessee to be with us.

Needless to say we got a little goofy and decided to make a sister pyramid (after a couple of cocktails I might add). I love this picture, red eye and all!


I'm in love with this collection by Pink Paislee. Teal and grey with a pop of yellow, so pretty! The frames are from The Good Life by Fancy Pants. This kit from The ScrapRoom is one of my favorites!


Haven't been able to create without spray ink lately. A big flower from Basic Grey and little ones from Bella. 


Border punch love :)


Tab punch and Basic Grey letter stickers.

More layouts using The ScrapRoom's January Flavor of the Month Kit coming soon. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: