Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Us *The ScrapRoom*


I love the recent trend of having photo booths at events! Reminds me of when I was a teenager and squeezing into the one at the mall or fair :) Mariel and two of her cousins had a blast in this one at Brian and Kathryn's wedding. "The Good Life" from Fancy Pants was the perfect line to compliment this photo strip!

Us  

The kit comes with a chipboard sheet of  versatile frames and other cute icons.

Us Closeup

The acrylic words fit the feeling I was aiming for perfectly...it's all about family!

Us Together  

Used my favorite…foam squares from 3L

Us Family

Another winner from The ScrapRoom, bright colors, cute icons and fun patterns. Stop by The ScrapRoom today to check out their Flavor of the Month Kit for January, you won't be disappointed!



 

No comments: