Friday, January 18, 2013

Summertime…and the Living is Easy *The Scraproom* (Out for Publication)


I have been delinquent in my duties as a ScrapRoom designer and haven’t posted all of my January layout s yet Sad smile. Life has a habit of getting in my way! This layout is one of my favorites for the year. I love the bright graphic feel and cheery colors of the “Snap” line from Simple Stories.


The coordinating sticker sheet makes embellishing a “Snap”, I’m so punny today Smile


Used the  Cricut font from Nate’s ABC’S and offset the shadow.


Instead of inserting 3 photos on the strip I added the smile sticker next a photo of my friend Lyn and I.


More sticker fun! Some 3L foam square added to the camera for some extra “Snap”.


Love the numbered journaling spots!
This was a great way to document an awesome collection of summer photos. Not so many of Matthew, thanks to his aversion to the camera right now. He’ll be sorry later when he can’t find photos including him in all of the fun things we did that summer Sarcastic smile

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: