Friday, July 8, 2011

Soccer Sweetie

Is another of my layouts published in the "Big Book of Scrapbook Pages" by Memory Makers. I can't tell you how incredibly excited I was to not only find out I was going to be published for the first time, but that not just one...but four of my layouts were selected!

I love the bright colors in this paper from Die Cuts with a View. My obsession with border punches is apparent once again :)


The flowers are "fussy cut" from the patterned paper and layered with foam dots & buttons. Soccer is cut with the "Base Camp" cartridge and sweetie with "Opposites Attract". I scraplifted my own idea in my recent layout "Soccer Party". It's hard to see in this picture but there is a glitter circle around the 2nd from left bottom picture. This is my DD and another team mate knocking heads! Ouch! The picture next to it on the right is her expression afterwards :(

Went on a little shopping spree in Kalamazoo tonight (don't tell my husband) on the pretext of getting knobs for my new Cricut Expression cabinet. I'll post pictures this weekend with details.

Looking forward to tomorrow, my dear friend Missy is coming over for a much needed scrap-a-thon. Bring out the chocolate :) Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world!

3 comments:

Amanda Johnson said...

This turned out great! I love the colors,and how you put the title across the middle like that. I can never seem to get that to look right when I try it!

okanogangirl said...

Beautiful page! Love the photo collage and hwo you shadowed the punches.

Steffanie said...

Another outstanding layout, Beth! Your color matching is impeccable!