Thursday, August 11, 2011

Goofy Glasses :)

I'm enjoying scrapping all these photos of my sweeties when they were little but it makes me sad too. Matthew is starting High School and Mimi 7th grade. Time has flown by and those sweet little faces are so grown up now!

 These pics were taken at my friend Lerita's house. Her (not so little anymore either) daughter and Matthew were playing dress up :) These glasses were actually purple & shaped like flowers but you can't tell this because the lenses flipped up! He thought he looked like Harry Potter.


Pulled out some "oldie but goodie" supplies... photo turns and brads that I've had forever! A mix of Bo Bunny, Little Yellow Bicycle, and My Minds Eye patterned paper scraps in just the right shades of purple to bring out the purple glasses.


Gotta love the googly eyes :}


The little mirror sticker is K&Co., journaling spot Colorbok.

Called in yesterday for 8 hours of overtime, not the way I'd hoped to spend my day but thankful for the extra $$ for back to school clothes. Took Dad for an EMG study of his hands today to see if they can help the nueropathy in his hands with carpal tunnel surgery. The doctor says there is a good chance they could give him some feeling and mobility back in his hands. Anything would be better than nearly none!

Lunch tomorrow with my friend Missy and then off to the antique mall to look for little treasures.
 Have a great day! 




2 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

I adore your color choices. Black background isn't the easiest to use for me, but you made this layout so absolutely striking with all these glorious details.

I don't know why the 2peas email never came through again and I think you left me your email, i'll find it and send you one.

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

I love the title! So creative! And I bet your son appreciates that you can't see they are flower glasses :)