Monday, July 9, 2012

You Are Just My Type... *The ScrapRoom*


These adorable little wooden typewriters came in the July Doubleshot kit from the ScrapRoom.


I have to admit I was stumped with these little wooden embellishments at first :) Now I love how versatile they can be! They look great with a spritz of spray ink, it makes them look just like stained wood. Added some of the same Smooch ink to the cream lace to create a vintage look.

This is my niece Grace.She truly makes me happy when skies are grey. I'm really sad she won't be able to visit us this summer :(  One of the lines in the July Doubleshot kit is the Sunnyside line from Pebbles Inc. The colors were perfect for these photos and aren't those butterflies stinkin' cute!


Hand stitched the scalloped border


Jillibean Soup journaling sprouts


Stay tuned for more projects from the July Doubleshot kit and pop on over to The ScrapRoom http://scrap-room.com/ and check out the other kits and the ScrapRoom Blog http://thescraproomblog.blogspot.com/ to see more amazing projects created by the design team. Thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

Stacia Brandt said...

That scalloped border is amazing!! I can't believe you hand stitched that!! WOW!!!