Monday, September 3, 2012

Thankful for You & The ScrapRoom September Reveal!

There are 2 great lines in this month's Doubleshot Kit, Jillibean Soup's Country Pumpkin Chowder and We R Memory Keepers' Hall Pass. Country Pumpkin Chowder was perfect for these photos of my daughter a couple of "Falls" ago and to express how thankful I am for all the blessings God has given me...especially her!


 Aren't these scalloped circles cute! You can do so much with diecuts, add some foam, ink the edges, and layer. I'm sure there is more that escapes me right now.


These little orange alphas are included in the kit, they are a great size for journaling or creating a long title.


Count your blessings everyday.  My new mantra :)


A little brad pizazz.

More layouts with the ScrapRoom's September Doubleshot Kit coming all this week :)

3 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Adorable page, Beth!! Fall is my favorite season and I love how you used the Autumn colors on this page!!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Very pretty! Great colors and design!

okanogangirl said...

Beautiful simplicity. This is a great clean design, but still has a lot of visual candy.