Friday, April 15, 2011

How Can I Think About Fall???

Because the magazines are asking for layouts 6 months ahead of real life :}} The sketch for Creating Keepsakes this month was a tough one! It was a perfect opportunity to scrap all those photos I took last fall when I was experimenting with macro & blurring the background. LOVE the one the title is placed on!
Used the Cricut cartridge "Straight From The Nest" &  Bazzill swiss dot paper for the leaves. Popped them and stitched hand drawn doodles for the falling leaves effect.



Basic Grey pp, border sticker, & chipboard letters. Autumn Leaves acrylic stamp for the journaling spot.
Making Memories letter stickers.


If I could have a redo, I'd probably leave a skinny border around all the photos so they wouldn't blend in so much.

      Thanks for stopping!


1 comment:

okanogangirl said...

Beautiful page Beth!!!! I LOVE the way you used the leaf and trail to create motion through the page!! Fantastic!! (I'm putting this one on my lift list too ;) )