Sat and stared, moved things around, and generally fussed & fiddled for 2 days!
The background behind the moon seemed so stark . I used a Glitz Designs background stamp (dots) and an Autumn Leaves flourish stamp to fill it in. The same type of pattern was on the back of one of the pieces of Little Yellow Bicycle paper I used as my base. Grunged the moon up too :) The silver jump rings came in a kit I won years ago and had stuck away.
I loved the Pink Paislee text paper but I knew my journaling would be lost on it. I place the rubon on the pp and it was very bright & shiny, wasn't feeling it, grrr. Looked at it for a while & decided to print the journaling on vellum, voila! Problem solved. I love how it toned down the rubon and putting the bottle on top really made it 3 dimensional! Sanding the photos really made them pop on the background.
Thanks for taking time out of your day to visit me!