Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm So Glad That It's Over!

"It"  being ACLS! Now I can relax for 2 more years :) It's been a busy week and I'm ready to get some sleep and scrap tomorrow.

Here is a page I finished a couple of days ago. Boy do I wish all my baby accessories had better color schemes! Had to go bright with this one, first to match the bouncy thingy she is sitting in & second to counteract those darn dark pics :(


Made the weiner doggy with the paisley cartridge, he had a hula hoop around his waist but I snipped it off and added the button balancing on his nose.


The look on her face seems to say...


Journaling: I love the myriad of expressions on your face in these pictures. You seem to say "Hi, Mom", "Come a little closer", and the "Hey...wait a doggone minute! Aren't you going to pick me up?!". Mimi 5/99

Hope you all have a good weekend! Thanks for stopping :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your LO! The bright colors are so much fun!

Moongirl said...

So cute! I love the bright colors. I love the doggie and the title too!