Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring...Now I Remember Why I Hate It!

Soggy, wet, cold, OR hot, dry, & buggy...either way I hate it. Why can't it be 65, sunny, and balmy? That is why I love fall :) So in honor of my favorite season here is a layout!

Yipee!!!

Cut the center out of a Pink Paislee diecut and sewed it down, deliberately missing stitches to make it creepy :), sanded the edges and curled the scallops. The bats are cut with the "October 31st" Cricut cartridge, love them over the moon. Layered MM letterstickers & flocked rubon onto Pink Paislee journaling spot and topped with a K&Co chipboard house, AmericanCrafts letter stickers and some Basic Grey buttons.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

Such a great layout Beth! I love how you cut the center out of that die sheet to make a frame!

You asked on my blog what the font was that I used on my layout of my dog's nicknames and I can do one better for you :) This is where you can download it :)

http://www.1001freefonts.com/PresstapeLite.php