Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas? Where did the time go?

I'm so not ready! Usually I do all my shopping on Black Friday but working nixed that. So here it is, November 30th and I just started my shopping. Mimi and I went to Kalamazoo after school with the goal of getting 2 presents. Accomplished. The problem is that we also came home with a bunch of other goodies! New towels(desperately needed), boots for Mimi and a bag of my favs, Ghiradelli peppermint Bark squares. Scrumptious :}

Unfortunately I didn't receive a happy email this weekend, so I can share my design team entry for Sketch Support here. Congrats to those that did!  I'm looking forward to more great inspiration this coming year and a big shout out to Ashley Horton for making the team!


The cake is a cut from the "Wrap it Up" Cricut cartridge.Snipped the candles off then added a Jolee's candle embellishment. Mimicked the patterned paper and stitched around the cake. The banner ls layered and popped with foam squares. I noticed almost all of Matthew's photos after he learned to walk include bruises on the forehead. Poor baby! Fancy Pants patterned paper and Jillibean Soup corrugated letters.


Well...since Blogger won't upload the second layout I guess I'll have to post it later. Anyone else having trouble with Blogger? Work the next two days. Hoping for a happy medium. We seem to be feast or famine when it comes to pregnant ladies :p




1 comment:

Steffanie said...

Sorry you didn't make the creative team. You're work is fabulous and I'm sure the competition was stiff. I'll bet they had a hard time eliminating you. Hopefully you will try again next time.