Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Here Comes the Sun!

Two days in a row! Went shopping at Mike's and out to lunch with my "Bestie", Lerita. Picked up lots of goodies!

 Finished a layout last night  based on the weekly Sketch by http://www.sketchythursdays.blogspot.com/. Here is the sketch:
2.24 sketch challenge

and here is my take on it:




Journaling reads: Ever since you took over my horse trough pond, this poor catfish has been your catch of the day...everyday! You crack me up!


Used some old Making Memories foam stamps with acrylic paint for the title. First prepped them with the red and then added a touch of blue for accent. Cut them out then popped  for dimension. The felt buttons are from Jo Anns, I love the bright red with the other more muted colors. Cut the fishing rod out with the "Simply Charmed" cartridge for the Cricut.

Mimi & Livvy are in the front room supposedly studying for Science Olympiad but I hear Little Big Planet...busted!!! Mattew says "I already know what I need Mom", I hope he's right!

Thanks for stopping by :)



No comments: