Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sweet Weekends!

After Thursday & Friday I really needed the weekend off! I think we broke our shift record for 8 deliveries in 12 hours Scared 1.

 Missy (My scrappy buddy) came over yesterday and we had a scrap fest plus we snuck off to South Bend to visit Pages In Time Forever. They had my all time fav thing on sale...THICKERS! Anyone who knows me knows how much I love American Craft "Thickers" :) Got my hands on some of the new My Minds Eye "Stella Rose". Wow, what beautiful paper! Here is one of the layouts I finished yesterday, sketch courtesy of http://www.sketchsupport.com/p/one-page-sketches.html:


Off to the movies with the kiddos to see "The Kings' Speech". Be back later. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

DanaMK said...

So cute! It sounds like it was a good weekend. Productive both with your scrappy side and at work! :)