Sunday, September 18, 2011

Drooly Monster!

I have to admit it... I was looking for a way to use this adorable alien/monster. I should be ashamed. Not! The bright orange & green seat was my hubby's and his brothers & sister's before him. Very 70's.

Sorry...received  "happy mail" today  :)




Heidi Grace Co. made the letter stickers used for "drooly", they come white and you can color them any color you like. Love them!!! Still using bits of Fancy Pants felt, lately on nearly every layout :) They went perfectly with the Basic Grey "Woolies".


The shadow feature was really thick, so I offset a 2nd cut and created a shadow. A little chalk and some googly eyes finished him off. Popped the belly & head. Pop dots & foam squares, I should have thought of these little treasures. I'd be making a fortune off me!

 

 The straight pins had white tops and I really wanted blue, a little alcohol ink solved the problem!


Had a blast at the University of Michigan game on Saturday. Wowza, is that one big stadium! So much fun to watch the crowd, cheerleaders, dance team, and band...I almost forgot to watch the football game :)) Matthew has been to a couple of U of M games before and was amused by my awe and excitement. Took lots of pics with my old point & shoot. They won't let you take in cameras with detachable lenses, I'm glad I decided to leave mine at home. Matthew wouldn't have liked the 8 block walk back to put it in the car! Saw a couple of people that were able to slip past and was envious of the great pics they were probably taking. I wouldn't want to take the chance of getting my camera confiscated.

 A post with pics coming soon :)  Have a great week!

3 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

How CUTE is this??!! The stitching around your page is awesome and I love the monster embellie!! And the colors are so fun...perfect page for those cute photos! :)

BabyBokChoy said...

Well, I have a thing for monsters and this is so so so cute! love this page :) totally adorable!!!

okanogangirl said...

Congrats on publication!!!! And I didn't even get a chance to lift it yet!! LOL...but I do remember it was very cute.