Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hail to the Victors!

No one plays that fight song better than the University of Michigan band and I think I heard it 50 times last Saturday :) Matthew and I had a great time at the game. It was my 1st time at the "Big House". I was so busy looking around that I didn't see much of the game :P We walked about 8 blocks to the stadium (who wants to pay for parking?). It was a beautiful day and there were lots of neat houses to look at, one even had chickens!

They didn't allow cameras with detachable lenses into the stadium, I'm glad I brought my old Panasonic Lumix point & shoot instead. I think it took some pretty good pictures!


It was overcast when we first arrived.


Nabbed a security guard for a quick pic :)


We arrived about 11/2 hours early, I was afraid we'd get lost.


The big sign was awesome!


God Bless America!


110,000...nearly a full house.


I love to torture my son *insert evil Mom laugh*


See...I did see some of the game :)


The band, they rocked the house.


Hail to the Victors!!! A miracle considering their defense stinks :(


and finally...the celebration. A good time was had by all.

We finished our day together with dinner at a Chinese restaurant, a trip to Guitar Center for him and Micheals for me. A perfect day :)

I promise something scrappy tomorrow and no more football until at least Thursday!

No comments: