Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I'm Guilty of Football Neglect

 I was busy pouting because we didn't win last week :( Although U of M and Detroit did :) I was pleasantly surprised that my photos were better than previously thought. I was sick with a cold and couldn't breathe through my nose (sniffing & photography don't usually mix). The sun was in our faces for the first half and it was dusk in the second.


Of course I have to lead with one of Matthew. His opponent looks like he's thinking "This is gonna hurt!"


Go Andy!


Drag him down Bert.


Protect your quarterback please!


Aaron is back (pun intended) we missed him :)


Make a Blue Devil sandwich.


Go Miguel...


Try the other direction!


You might wanna watch out for that fist.


Get him Bisnett!


Toss concentration.

Hoping for a better outcome this Thursday against Decatur. Go Indians!

1 comment:

BabyBokChoy said...

You have some WONDERFUL action shots!!!!